Tokidoki Latte

3:00:00 PM

Hey, lovely followers!

The other day, I was looking through all the sale items on Sephora. As usual. But usually, I exercise restraint and don't buy anything at all. However, when I saw this really interesting Tokidoki glitter on sale, I jumped at the chance to try a new brand. (I also snatched up Nails Inc Baker Street, but that I don't have an excuse for!)

Everything Tokidoki makes seems to be adorable. They always have the cutest little characters and drawings all over their packaging. Until I tried Latte, though, I knew nothing about the quality itself. Latte is really complex for a big brand glitter. It has lots of tiny blue microglitter, as well as magenta bars and gold holographic ones too. I am happy to report that Latte was awesome! It had great glitter payoff and I had perfect opacity after 3 thin coats. It wasn't too hungry either -- just 1 coat of Seche Vite and I was good to go!

Click to enlarge :)

Indoors

Yum!

I seem to be on a roll with polishes lately! This shade is gorgeous and easy to apply. Plus it is just so sparkly in the sun. Oh, and if you're wondering why a blue-dominated glitter is called Latte, it's because that is the name of this little guy! He's one of the Tokidoki characters that decorates their pretty packaging :)

So there you have it! At the moment, this color is sold out on Sephora. But! They have a couple other Tokidoki glitter polishes in stock. I suggest you take a look, because I really love this one and they are only $6.00!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe