Maybelline Color Show Twilight Rays

1:18:00 AM

Hi there!


Recently, Maybelline released a new line of polishes called Color Show. I had seen a few at my local Walgreens, but none caught my eye at first. 

Then I looked again. And I saw it! A beautiful black polish packed with golden flecks. Its name is Twilight Rays and it is gorgeous.

In the following pictures, I am wearing 2 coats with Seche Vite on top. The formula is lovely, the brush is lovely, even the bottle design is lovely. All pictures are in full sun, so you can see the polish at its best!



Pretty little flecks of gold!

This polish is such a winner! That's what I love about nail polish (well, one of the many things!) -- you can find gorgeous polish in every price range. This is a real drugstore superstar. 

Have you tried Maybelline Color Show yet? 

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice blog. follow you. http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe