Avon Aurora

12:48:00 AM

And the blogger rises from the dead!

Hello, everybody! Ready for a gorgeous holographic polish? As you know, I love a good holographic lacquer, and this is no exception. Avon set out to make a full holo collection, and they did it in style. All of the Avon Cosmic Collection polishes feature a lovely scattered holographic effect.

Because purple is my favorite color, I had to try out Aurora first. Avon Aurora is a medium red-leaning purple with a scattered holographic effect. It applied pretty easily, but I did experience slight dragging on the second coat. I recommend being patient between coats. Otherwise, Aurora is just perfect. I think this is a super flattering shade of purple, too!




Hope you like my "comeback" post! Expect another beautiful Avon holo very soon :) And I am still planning to show off my European haul in just a few days.

Thanks for sticking around,

Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe