Borghese Mediterraneo Sea

5:00:00 PM

Hi, everyone! Today I'll be showing you my first Borghese. It's called Mediterraneo Sea, from the Holiday 2010 Collection. This is a really cool polish. It has a dark blue base color, and it's chock full of glitter. The glitters are blue, silver, green, purple, and some even look a little holographic. It dried matte, but I didn't like it that way, so you'll be seeing it with Seche on top. I had no application problems.

Here are 2 coats Borghese Mediterraneo Sea and 1 coat Seche Vite.



I couldn't really figure out a graceful way to hold the bottle, sorry about that. But look at the color! It is super unique in my opinion, I have nothing like it. It wasn't very difficult to remove, considering it's a glittery polish. Borghese Mediteranneo Sea is really cool!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe