Nubar Indigo Illusion

12:46:00 PM

As Autism Awareness Month continues, I'm swatching all of my blue polishes. This is Nubar Indigo Illusion, a really strong duochrome lacquer. It covered incredibly well, with two thin coats for maximum opacity. It also dried very quickly, something that seems to be typical among Nubar polishes. The duochrome shines blue, green, gold, and mauve. I tried to capture some different angles, so you can see the different colors within Nubar Indigo Illusion. Trust me, a picture can't do this polish justice -- it's very beautiful and complex in real life.







All the pictures were taken indoors and without topcoat. This polish is quite shiny on its own. I had trouble getting the blue-ish color to show up, but it is there in real life. This is probably the strongest duochrome I own. I guess it's technically a multichrome, since Nubar Indigo Illusion is composed of lots of colors. I really liked this polish, and highly recommend getting it.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Pretty duochrome! I don't own any Nubar polishes, but I really need some of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe