Cult Nails Living Water

7:37:00 PM

This is the final polish from the Inaugural Collection by Cult Nails. Living Water is an incredibly deep teal with beautiful light teal glitters. The base color becomes almost black, and the glitter brings it to life. The application of Living Water was just as lovely as that of the other Cult Nails polishes I tried. It took two easy coats to reach opacity.




I liked this color a lot, but found it a bit strange on my long nails. I'd prefer it on shorter ones. In these pictures, the glitter looks a bit gritty, but it wasn't like that in real life. Cult Nails Living Water is so unique and beautiful! 

Which was your favorite from the Inaugural Collection?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loved living water! I like dark colours, so it was my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a fan of darker colors, but I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe