NARS Orgasm

12:56:00 PM

I'm really excited to show off one of my first ever NARS polishes, Orgasm. NARS Orgasm is a beautiful peach polish packed with golden shimmer, just like the blush and lip gloss by the same name. The peach color was very nice against my tanned skin, and the shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. Application was a breeze -- 3 easy, even coats. The brush was nice and easy to work with as well. I guess you get what you pay for in a designer polish!


These pictures show 3 coats of NARS Orgasm and 1 coat Seche Vite.



I really liked this color. It has a classic, pretty look with a cheeky name. I'm really happy to have purchased NARS Orgasm, and you can bet I'll be buying more of their polish in the future.

Do you have any NARS polishes? Which would you recommend?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. loving this on you, great against your skin! i think this one will have to go on my wishlist. love from a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe