Glitter + Matte Top Coat = GORGEOUS

12:18:00 AM

Hi! Today I wanted to show you guys a NOTD. This one was to cheer me up during this round of midterm exams. Isn't it funny how pretty nails can make a girl's day? Anyway, I used a gorgeous glitter from Ruby Kisses called Crazy Night Out for the first time for this mani and it is BEAUTIFUL. Crazy Night Out is a clear base filled with magenta micro glitter, big magenta hex glitter, and round holographic glitters. So pretty!


Here I am wearing one coat of Ruby Kisses Crazy Night Out over 2 coats of Elizabeth Arden Greenwich Grapevine, which is a lovely rich magenta shimmer. On top of that I have Orly Matte Top, my personal favorite matte top coat.


I just love the look of matte glitter. It's almost as pretty as matte flakies :) I was really impressed with the Ruby Kisses formula. One thin coat yielded a ton of pretty glitters! I will definitely be perusing their shelves more carefully the next time I am at the beauty supply.


So I'm almost done with midterms now -- just one left on next Thursday. It feels great to have a few days to relax. I hope everyone reading who might be in college had good luck on their exams! Thanks for reading and have a great day :)

- Aly

EDIT: I just realized this is my 100th post! WOW!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. LOVE matte topcoats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post - I've been enjoying reading them! Loving the matte glitter. It gives the mani a dreamy ethereal look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love it! Matte glitter is always fantastic, and the color combination is very pretty. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe