Orly Birds of a Feather: Nite Owl

11:27:00 PM

This is the final polish from Birds of a Feather, and I love it! I wasn't expecting much when I saw the promo photos, but Nite Owl is gorgeous. It's a nice taupe base filled with super pretty silver shimmer. The shimmer is obvious both indoors and out, and it adds a lot to this color. As much as everyone has een talking about Fowl Play, I think we need to take a second and spend some time on Nite Owl too. It's absolutely unique to my collection and the formula is to die for.


Just two easy coats for full coverage. It was incredibly easy to control when applying, and it had great staying power. Believe it or not, I have actually worn this one four or five times already. It's a lovely neutral with a little something extra.


Isn't Nite Owl just beautiful? I'm not usually one for nudes or neutrals, but this one looks beautiful on. This one deserves more attention and more love. 

Altogether, I think Orly did a great job with Birds of a Feather. Though not every color suited my fancy, Orly really came up with some unique colors and great formulas. My tops are Lucky Duck, Fowl Play, and Nite Owl. Which do you like best?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love Orly !!! I try collection Holiday Soireè and it's very nice...*_*
    http://ilblogdiivana.blogspot.com/search/label/ORLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egads I want this polish! I missed it at Ulta since they had these randomly shoved on a shelf. I bought the others but forgot about this one. I am hoping they still have it when I go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only got Nite Owl and I am painting it for the first time right now.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe