China Glaze First Mate

9:42:00 PM

Today's blue is my absolute favorite navy polish: China Glaze First Mate. This dark blue crème is awesome! It applies evenly in 1 thick coat, or 2 thin ones. Everyone loves a one coat wonder! Plus, the color is just that perfect, classy shade of navy blue.

You may notice my nails are shorter :( I had a bad break on one and had to file them all down and round them off. But I figure you're here for the beautiful colors, not the length of my nails, so take a look at this lovely navy.

So shiny you can see my reflection!

So there you have it -- the perfect navy crème. China Glaze made a gorgeous blue in First Mate. It is super wearable and clean looking, and the nautical name is extra cute.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It looks absolutely perfect.
    And I think your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for making me a little better about my nubbins :D

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe