Autism Awareness Month Begins with Julep Jessica

10:49:00 PM

April is Autism Awareness Month, and I am doing my tiny little part to "Light It Up Blue" for awareness. Along with many other amazing nail bloggers, I will be posting only blue for the remainder of April.

Autism is a spectrum disorder that affects millions of families. That's why it is so important to raise awareness about this disorder and what it means. To learn more, take a look at Autism Speaks.

Now, on to the first blue polish of the month. This is Julep Jessica, a gorgeous baby blue crème. It is amazing how creamy this looks. It is that perfect baby blue shade that you see on baby clothes, and I have nothing quite so soft in my collection. Here I have it shown at 2 coats.



Isn't it so soft looking? Sometimes blue can look a bit crazy, but I think this is about as professional as blue can get. It is a really nice shade. Application was good too. Julep Jessica was surprisingly well pigmented. Not too streaky either, which is nice for a pastel.

I received this polish in my April Maven box. If you'd like to become a Julep Maven, click here to use my referral link and get your first box for a great price!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is soooo pretty! I love how soft it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! That softness makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe