China Glaze Bohemian Gradient

9:20:00 PM

So, I moved into my first apartment ever two days ago! It has been a busy few days, and I am so excited to be here in Saint Louis again. My friend Sarah and I are living together with a kitty, too :) Now that I am moved in here, I can get back to posting more regularly!


Today I have a really special manicure for you. China Glaze was kind enough to send me two shades from the Bohemian Collection, Deviantly Daring and Rare & Radiant. I also purchased Unpredictable, because it was too pretty to pass up! When I saw the three of them lined up, I knew I had to create a gradient with them.

For this manicure, I layered each color using a makeup sponge. First I applied Deviantly Daring and let it dry. Can I just say that Deviantly Daring is awesome?! It is so vibrant and gorgeous. Then I painted Unpredictable and Rare & Radiant onto a makeup sponge and applied them to my nails. On top is one coat of Seche Vite. I love this method of doing gradients because they turn out so smooth!




Isn't it gorgeous?! I just love how the colors flow from one to the next. China Glaze killed it on this collection! All of the polishes I tried went on beautifully and with little to no visible brushstrokes.

Oh yeah, I wanted to show you this bonus picture I took of this gradient in the shade.


Yum! The shade really allows the duochrome to come out and play. Just stunning. 

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe