China Glaze Colours from the Capitol Promo

7:24:00 PM

I am a HUGE fan of The Hunger Games trilogy, so when I heard that China Glaze had a Hunger Games-themed collection in the works, I got very excited! Today I received the official promo picture with the names of the upcoming polishes. They look so beautiful, and I think I want every single one :)

Click to enlarge!



The ones that really stand out to me are Fast Track, Smoke and Ashes, Agro, Electrify and Luxe and Lush. Actually... Harvest Moon and Riveting are gorgeous too. And I like the neutrals! :D This whole collection looks beautiful to me. I can't wait to see them in real life!

Which catches your eye?

- Aly


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yes, yes, YES!! I can't wait for this!! I love the books :D I really like the looks of Electrify, but Riveting and Harvest Moon look pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe