Day 21: Inspired by a Color -- Julep Helena

4:52:00 PM

Happy Wednesday everyone! Now that I think of it, I haven't done Pink Wednesday in quite some time. I will have to get back on track once I finish with the 30 Day Challenge. Today was called "Inspired by a Color," which I found a little confusing. So, I decided to just go with a color that is absolutely gorgeous! That's inspirational enough in my book :)

Here I have 2 coats of Julep Helena, with 1 coat Julep Fast Dry Top Coat.


It's even brighter in real life! In fact, it shows up more like the bottle color in this photo!


Today I received my December Julep Maven box in the mail, and boy is this a good one! The December It Girl box contained Julep Helena, which I just showed you. It also comes with a fast dry top coat, gorgeous studded look nail appliqués, and a glitter pot for glitter-dipped nails! I am totally happy with this box. :) Plus, the packaging was beautiful and holiday-themed. 

I am such a huge fan of the Maven program. I think everyone should give it a try! You know I am telling the truth because I don't even have a referral link yet :P Honestly, it's such a great deal for such beautiful, high quality products. Let me know if you try it out!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe