Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

4:28:00 PM

Hey, everyone! Today I have a polish I am really excited about. I bought it from Dollish Polish on Etsy. She makes all sorts of beautiful movie and book inspired franken polishes. I purchased a couple from her, and today I wanted to show you the first.

This is called Expecto Patronum, and it's named after the Patronus spell in Harry Potter. I think she did a great job of capturing the colors of a Patronus. Expecto Patronum is a milky white with lots of turquoise shimmer and glitters. It also has some sparse flakies that add to the magical look. It was easy to apply in 2 thin coats, though I do recommend giving it a good shake before applying. Click these pictures for an even closer look at its beauty :)


Gorgeous!

For reference, in case you haven't seen Harry Potter (in which case, go watch it!), here is a gif of Hermione and her patronus.


I think the Expecto Patronum polish really captured the beauty and magic quite well! I purchased it in a mini bottle from Dollish Polish's Etsy shop for only $4.00. I am very impressed with it. What do you think?

- Aly


P.S. Today is the last day before the start of final exams here at SLU. I am not happy about that AT ALL, and I might be slow to post during the exam time. Lots of studying is going on in my dorm room, and not much nail painting. Wish me lots of luck!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe