On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Essie Van D'Go

4:52:00 PM

Happy pink Wednesday! This week I'll be showing you Essie Van D'Go. It was released with the Essie Art of Spring Collection 2010. Van D'Go is a nice crème peachy pink. It has a definite touch of orange in the formula, but comes off mostly pink. The application wasn't the greatest, with the first coat being incredibly streaky. However, it built up beautifully in 3 coats.

This is 3 coats Essie Van D'Go and 1 coat Seche Vite.


Ah! Ignore that pesky piece of fuzz :(


I am loving this polish! It's girly and pretty, plus it makes my hands look so tan! That is always a plus in the summertime. I really think that Essie Van D'Go deserves some more love in the blogosphere. It is super pretty!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this polish! I have had it on my nails for about a week. Orly's cotton candy is very similar to it and I love that one too :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe