China Glaze He's Going in Circles

2:06:00 PM

This is my first ever polish from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope Collection. I am so happy I picked this one up from ebay -- it is BEAUTIFUL. This is He's Going in Circles, a pretty seafoam green holographic. The holo particles are so gorgeous in this polish. Application was not a problem at all, and after 3 coats it looks perfect. I will let the pictures do the talking for this one, because honestly words just can't describe how pretty it is.

This is 3 coats China Glaze He's Going in Circles. Pictures were taken in sunlight.






 Now here are the pictures I took indoors. It is crazy how holographic He's Going in Circles is even when inside. It was just as stunning in real life.





Sorry that was so picture-heavy! I really couldn't choose just a couple. It seems like a different facet of the polish shows up in every picture I take. This is quickly going straight into my top 20. China Glaze He's Going in Circles is absolutely lovely.

What's your favorite Kaleidoscope polish?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe