My Newest Franken: Tempête d'Été

3:22:00 PM

I am back! I've been having an amazing time since moving back to college. Clearly, I've been pretty busy too, since I haven't posted in a while. But now I am here! I should be back to more regular posting now, and for today I'd like to show you my newest franken. Tempête d'Été, which means summer storm in French, is a bright purple with flakies and glitter.


I really think the name Tempête d'Été is the perfect name for this franken. It reminds me of watching storms come in over the lake at my cabin. 


I think this franken is so much fun! It wasn't too hard to mix up either. Here's what I used:

Orly Charged Up
China Glaze White on White
Revlon Sparkle
Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters
Nubar 2010

So far, this is definitely one of my favorite frankens. That's why I picked it to show to you! I've also got a sage green Spectraflair franken and a teal green Spectraflair franken I'll be showing off soon :)

- Aly

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Subscribe