BB Couture Prince Charming Blue

4:02:00 PM

Another April day, another blue. Today's blue is a true beauty. This is my one and only BB Couture polish, but I hope to soon buy it some friends.

BB Couture Prince Charming Blue is an extremely bright, electric shade of blue with a lot of shimmer. In fact, it pretty much matches that signature blue cap on every BB Couture polish. I was worried it might look a bit frosty, but it does not at all! Instead, you end up with a super bright and smooth looking blue. Here I am wearing 2 easy coats and Seche Vite.



I love love love this color. It is so vibrant. It looks bright in these pictures, but it is even more electric in real life. Definitely a stunner!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I agree. This color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MybathroomismycastleApril 10, 2012 at 4:45 AM

    That's a great colour, so intense. Love it; thank you for sharing.
    I'm a new follower.
    XOXO
    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe