ABC Challenge: K is for Keep Calm, Paint On!

1:33:00 AM

So ... I missed last week :( Oops. I really need to get myself together with the whole blogging thing! Thanks for sticking with me :D

This week I received an amazing packing from Nicole from Nicole Gets Nailed in a St. Patrick's Day nail exchange. And she did a great job picking colors! I was SO excited to see Keep Calm, Paint On in my package. This shade really stood out to me in China Glaze's Avant Garden collection, and I am so grateful for the gift from Nicole! Thanks :)

So, let's take a look. I was pretty impressed with Keep Calm, Paint On. It looks like it would have a difficult formula, being that it's both pastel and shimmery. However, Keep Calm, Paint On by China Glaze was very manageable! This is 2 coats.



So pretty, right?! I think it leans very slightly more blue in real life than in these pictures, but just barely. I tried to get them as accurate as I could. 

Again, thanks so much Nicole! 

- Aly

P.S. Here is what the other bloggers did this week! 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. There were only 4 colors I got out of that collection, and this is one of them. I agree with you - very pretty green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of this polish is perfect! And it's a wonderful shade for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lariesa - Me, Myself & PolishMarch 26, 2013 at 5:06 AM

    I love this color, especially the subtle shimmer. Spring colors are always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is! It is so clean looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like it, Lariesa!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe