Essie First Timer

12:18:00 AM

Hello! I have a simple swatch from Essie Resort 2013 for you all today.


Essie First Timer is a gorgeous green, somewhere between mint and lime green. First Timer has a good amount of white in the base and really stands out on the nail. Also, it seems to change color a bit when you add top coat. I don't know if that change is due specifically to Seche Vite, which is what I used, or not, but it definitely pulls greener after top coat. 

The opacity of Essie First Timer is awesome. You never know what you're going to get with these white-based polishes, but First Timer was almost a one coat wonder! I am wearing 2 coats and Seche Vite for the swatches below.



Sadly, it was nearly impossible to capture First Timer's true color. It is greener than it appears in my pictures. I tried to color correct these, but it was a nightmare. So, just imagine a tinge more green! :) This is a color that looks even better in person.

Did you grab any Essie shades recently?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe