My Very Merry Christmas Mani Featuring SinfulColors

7:54:00 PM

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! For me, Christmas is all about family and loved ones, gifting and receiving, and relaxing. Of course, my version of relaxing includes painting my nails, so I put this mani together to get myself in the Christmas mood!

This mani is entirely SinfulColors. I rummaged through my collection and picked SinfulColors Sugar Sugar as my base. It was in my untrieds, but it won't go unworn anymore. It is a vibrant red with gold shimmer and teeny tiny flakes of gold. SinfulColors Sugar Sugar is also a one-coater on me! On top of Sugar Sugar are two coats of SinfulColors Holiday Rebel, which just recently came out. Holiday Rebel is made up of green micro glitter, red hexes, and silver holo hexes. Oh, and it is beautiful. Take a look!




This mani was super shiny and super festive. I love the sparkle and shimmer. It really felt like the perfect Christmas manicure, and it was very simple to execute. Holiday Rebel is reminiscent of something we might find in an indie polish, but you can pick it up for less than two bucks at a drugstore. That kind of deal makes me one happy lacquerista! 

Again, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! I hope this holiday season has been good to all of you.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe