20th Birthday Cupcakes!1:23:00 AM
Last Tuesday, I celebrated my 20th birthday! Of course, I had to do a special birthday manicure :) Last year, I did freehand ice cream cones. This year, I decided to go with birthday cupcakes!
Here's a huge picture of them!
On each finger, I am wearing Sally Hansen Pacific Blue as a base. The sparkles on the frosting on all the cupcakes and my middle finger is Sinful Colors Hottie. The rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store.
* Frosting: Barielle Shades Expressive
* Cupcake wrapper: Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter
* Stripes: China Glaze Exotic Encounter
* Frosting: Essie Tart Deco
* Cupcake wrapper: Illamasqua Jo'Mina
* Stripes: Zoya Mira
* Background: Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
* Sparkles: Sinful Colors Hottie
* 20: Orly Frolic
* Frosting: Essie Absolutely Shore
* Cupcake wrapper: Essie Raise Awareness
* Stripes: China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum
So, there you have it! Altogether, I used 12 different polishes to do these cupcake nails. I actually did not use a brush for these, just a dotting tool.
The other strange thing about all my freehand art is that I do it with my non-dominant hand. When I first started blogging, I took pictures of my dominant right hand... and I just haven't changed! Most people like to take pictures of their non-dominant hand, but I have just stuck with photographic the right. So please bear with me if I have any squiggly lines ;)
What do you think of this festive birthday manicure?