Essie Play Date

4:36:00 PM

I'm glad you all enjoyed seeing my newest hauls! I had a request to swatch the new Essies, so here is Play Date! This polish was just released as part of the Go Overboard collection.

Play Date is a beautiful shade of purple, and I love how it looks on. It has that lovely Essie jelly crème finish, easily opaque in just 2 coats and yet a bit squishy looking too. Play Date is bright and perfect for spring! It really makes my hands look nice and tan, especially after my vacation to Puerto Rico :D



I think that this shade is absolutely gorgeous. Essie really does a great job with that slightly squishy look. Unlike a true jelly, Play Date was easy to get opaque. Still, it has a lot of beautiful depth and squishiness. Like some sort of purple creamsicle! 

So, what do you think?

- Aly

P.S. I'll be showing you Go Overboard tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Subscribe