GOSH Blue Monday

11:33:00 AM

Hello!

Today I have a really pretty blue manicure for you. While shopping here in France, I found a Marionnaud cosmetics store. I felt like I was in foreign polish heaven. I picked up two GOSH polishes from the sale section: Gasoline and Blue Monday.

I decided to layer GOSH Blue Monday over SinfulShine Most Sinful. I used one coat of both polishes. GOSH Blue Monday has tons of pretty glass flecks, plus its base cooled down Most Sinful a little bit. I think this combination is very lovely and so so blue.





My last picture somehow got compressed during the editing process, so sorry about that. It's so silly looking! Oh, well...

Anyway, I really love this combination. Blue Monday is a bit thin, so I am glad that I layered it. That way I get to conserve polish while still wearing a lovely mani.

Do you have any GOSH polishes?

- Aly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe