Layla Hologram Effect Jade Groove

3:54:00 PM

So, guess what! I AM IN FRANCE :) I am here until the end of July. Besides all the awesome cultural experiences and language immersion, I am also having a great time checking out the foreign polish brands here.

Last weekend, I ventured over to the Italian Riviera for a day and happened upon a huge Layla display!  I couldn't believe how big it was. It was so so exciting! They had all the Hologram and Mirror Effect polishes, as well as the Ceramic Effects. I picked up 3 polishes: Jade Groove, Metal Chrome, and CE 54 Green Galaxy.

Today I have Layla Hologram Effect Jade Groove. This polish is drop dead gorgeous. Absolutely incredible. I can't describe it with words, and frankly my pictures don't do Jade Groove justice either. It's impossible to capture how stunning the holographic effect is paired with a slight seafoam base color... I just love it; what more can I say?




My heart beats fast just looking at these pictures of Jade Groove. I might have to book another train to Italy just to eat a prosciutto pizza and pick up another Layla Hologram Effect. ;) 

Thanks for reading! 

- Aly

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh, how I'd like to see a Layla display! I had to order mine online. Jade Groove looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Have fun in France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layla polishes are awesome, I don't know if I could control myself if I came across a display in person. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are gorgeous! I had a hard time not buying every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much - I am loving it here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was truly a dream come true :) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW! I see what you mean. I can't find these anywhere locally, and instead find online. Lucky Italian Riviera Duck, You! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe