NOTD: Julep Sienna

2:13:00 PM

Quick NOTD post today! I am going to Summerfest with my boyfriend and my sorority sister Sarah today, and we are seeing Train & Kelly Clarkson. After that concert, we will probably go see Fun. I am pretty excited!

I'm wearing Julep Sienna today, because I think this gold foil shade goes well with my Summerfest outfit. Matchy-matchy, I guess :) Julep Sienna is really nice as far as foils go. I've had trouble with some foil finish polishes dragging like crazy, but Sienna has a smooth application. It took 2 coats to reach opacity, and I am wearing Seche Vite on top.



I would describe this shade as a champagne gold -- it isn't too yellow at all. Many times very yellow gold shades look terrible on my hands, but I think Sienna is light and delicate enough that I can pull it off. 

I received Julep Sienna in a Maven Box. If you want to join the Maven program, using my referral link will get you a great deal on your first shipment! 

- Aly

P.S. I wanted to say thanks to those of you who have taken the time to look at my Etsy shop and all my new Couronne d'Or Vernis handmade polishes. If you haven't seen my creations yet, click here to take a look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe