One Lovely Blog Award!

12:44:00 AM

I was lucky enough to be awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by datyorkloves. I haven't posted an award on here in a while, but decided I might as well. I haven't been blogging much lately, but trust me I have a good reason. Keep your eyes peeled for some news soon ;)

The Rules
1. Post 7 things about yourself.
2. Give this award to 13 other bloggers.

7 Things About Me!
1. I swatch on my right hand for pictures, even though I am right-handed.
2. I'm getting my first apartment this August!
3. Crime TV shows and Dance Moms are my guilty pleasures.
4. My favorite color of all is purple.
5. I like to crochet and make crafts.
6. I prefer to paint my nails at least once a day!
7. I am currently obsessed with Breaking Bad. So good!

Tag, You're It!
I am tagging all of you in this award! I would love to see your list of facts about yourselves. Please leave a link if you decide to do the award!


- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe