ABC Challenge: C is for Caviar

9:43:00 PM

I am back again with my weekly ABC Challenge post! This week we have the letter "C," so I decided to try out a trend I have been eyeing for a while now: caviar nails. Now, I know a certain brand with pretty little bows has caused a big uproar in the nail community due to their treatment of the caviar name. Despite all the drama, I was still interested in the look itself.

The brand I used for this caviar manicure is Nail Rock and the color is called Neptune. I purchased this set at Walgreens, but you can also get it from ebay here. The set had one nail polish and a pot of micro beads. It was really easy, but I definitely do not recommend this manicure as a long term look. It would be great for a date night or a night out dancing, though!




How cool is that? I really like it! It is definitely a unique look that attracts attention. And, in my opinion, it is gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised by the polish quality too; it was a really pretty shade of green with a nice application. 

I can't find an official website for these sets, but I did find tons of different colors on ebay. I could definitely see myself buying another one. What do you think?

- Aly

P.S. Don't forget to check out the posts from all these other lovely ladies! 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This looks great on all your fingers, you usually see only an accent nail!! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the combination of colors that you used! Love that you can still see your base color underneath it. Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo, this caviar mani is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with applying the beads so evenly. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun. Love it! You did a super job on that caviar!!!!!


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good! I've never been a fan of caviar nails, but I reckon this one looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my first attempt, but I have to say I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a compliment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe