SinfulColors Holiday Tinsel Collection: Cold As Ice and Silver Rainbows

12:35:00 PM

Hello, everyone! I hope the holidays were good to you and I wish everyone a very happy 2014.

Today, I have two beautiful glitter topcoats from SinfulColors. One of their holiday offerings, the Holiday Tinsel Collection, is made up of many different bar glitter topcoats. Bar glitter seems to be a polarizing type of polish, but I personally love the effect it gives.

The first one I have to show you guys is called Cold As Ice. SinfulColors Cold As Ice is a clear base with stark white bar glitters. To me, it really looks snowy! I can see Cold As Ice looking great in winter nail art. Here I am wearing 1 coat of Cold As Ice over SinfulColors Rain Storm, a dusty blue creme with a beautiful application.

Excuse the cuticles! A Wisconsin winter is rough on the hands!

Another stunner from the Holiday Tinsel collection caught my mom's eye. She loved the sparkle of SinfulColors Silver Rainbow, a clear base with holographic silver bars. I gave her a holiday mani of Essie Aperitif, a bright red jelly, and used SinfulColors Silver Rainbow as an accent nail. The end result was so classy, but still festive. 


In my opinion, SinfulColors did a great job on these toppers. They both have great coverage in one coat. In fact, you could probably wear them alone with 4 coats, which is unusual for this type of glitter. I also love how festive they are! Cold As Ice would be great in nail art, and Silver Rainbows could bump any mani up a notch. Basically, I love them both! 

Have you tried any of the SinfulColors Holiday Tinsel polishes?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe