William Tell Me About OPI

6:26:00 PM

This OPI polish is from the Swiss Collection OPI did in Fall 2010. It is a darkened purple crème. I wore this since my nails are pretty short right now, and I love vampy colors on short nails. This color applied well and was quite pigmented. I like it on the nail as well. It is dark, but you can still tell it isn't quite black.

This is 2 coats of William Tell Me About OPI and 1 coat of Seche Vite on top.



I had so much trouble photographing this! It looks a bit too red in my pictures, but in real life it has much more of a purple cast. I love this vampy look. It is beautiful. The Swiss Collection is still one of my all-time favorites that OPI has done. Everyone should own at least one color from it.

What do you think? What is your favorite vampy shade?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Color Club 'Ready To Royal' is one of my favourite vampy shades. It is the darkest possible purple but on the nail looks 99% black. I just like knowing that it's purple. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe