Zoya Sunshine: Rica

7:15:00 PM

Zoya Rica is another polish from the Sunshine Collection that Zoya recently released. All of the colors feature golden glitters. Zoya Rica is a perfect coral color, filled with bright gold glitter. I think Rica may be one of my favorites in the collection. For me, the whole Sunshine Collection was a winner -- all of the polishes are so gorgeous!

Zoya Rica took 2 coats to opacity. These pictures are without Seche Vite, so you can see the polish's natural shine.



I think Zoya did a great job with the Sunshine Collection. They all really look sunny and beautiful. Zoya Rica goes on beautifully, and looks great. The only problem I had with Rica was that the removal was a bit difficult, even with Zoya's Remove+ remover. Nonetheless, I really like this polish.

What do you think? Anyone else have trouble removing this?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe