OPI The "It" Color

8:52:00 PM

OPI The "It" Color is part of the Brights collection, and I bought it from a recent blogsale. I had been curious about this particular yellow crème for a while, and I am glad to have finally picked it up. The "It" Color is a very pigmented yellow crème. It had the typical application issues of a yellow, but looks beautiful and streak-free after three coats. This is the type of color that really looks nice on tanner skin, and I think I will only be wearing it during the summer.

These pictures show 3 coats of OPI The "It" Color and 1 coat Seche Vite.



I used to really hate yellow nail polish, but OPI The "It" Color is so pretty! It also seemed to make my hands look even tanner than they actually are, which is always a plus.

What's your favorite yellow?

- Aly

P.S. I just made my first ever NARS purchases :)


The Philosophy body wash was free birthday gift from Sephora, and the polishes are Orgasm and Kismet. Which polish would you like to see first?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe