Cult Nails Iconic

3:45:00 PM

I recently purchased the Cult Nails Inaugural Collection, which includes the first four polishes released by Cult Nails: Iconic, Quench, Living Water, and My Kind of Cool Aid. The first one I tried out is called Iconic, and it is a beautiful burgundy polish packed with golden shimmer and gold flakies. Iconic is completely unique to my collection, and I think it would be unique to anyone's really.

Application was great. It applied beautifully in two coats. I am seriously loving Iconic. Cult Nails has just jumped onto my top brands list. Here we have 2 coats Iconic and 1 coat Seche Vite.



I highly recommend clicking on the above pictures to see the detail better. Cult Nails Iconic is truly beautiful. 

Have you tried Cult Nails yet?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that is such a pretty color :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe