Recent Hauls!

1:18:00 PM

I received lots of nail mail today, and wanted to show you all my recent purchases and swaps. Let me know which ones you would like to see swatched first. All polish names will be given left to right. Okay, here we go!

From Rachel Marie's Blogsale:

Ulta Minis in Pink Ruby, Amethyst, Emerald and Smoky Quartz.

Ulta Pro Last Fling Before the Ring, CQ Gem Green,
Finger Paints Artist's Sapphire, Finger Paints Sketchy Character.

Avon Nailwear Tweed, OPI The "It" Color, OPI Bubble Bath.

 Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Lavender Pearl, NYX Dark Cherry
Essence  Colour & Go No More Drama.

From ebay seller cassiecosmetics:

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms: Pink Rose Diamond, 
Purple Diamond, Amber Ruby, Ruby Diamond.

 From a swap on MUA:
Zoya Gemma.

From Cult Nails :
Cult Nails: Living Water, My Kind of Cool Aid,
Quench, Iconic.

Look at the cool wrapping these came in!

 From Sally Beauty:
Orly Happy Go Lucky Collection (New!) : Frolic, Fresh.
Orly Sweet Collection: Lollipop, Snowcone.

Orly Here Comes Trouble, Orly Charged Up, Finger 
Paints All You Need is Color, Finger Paints Peaceful Purple.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Grape Juice, Oxidized Aqua.

 From Walgreens:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen, Essie Sew Psyched,
Essie Trophy Wife, Revlon Top Speed Royal.

Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City, Sally Hansen HD BLU, 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, Sally Hansen Xtreme
Wear Going Green and Grey Area.

From Target:
Nicole by OPI Respect the World, Nicole by OPI
Make a Comet-ment.


China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Essie Masquerade Belle,
Diamond Cosmetics Concrete Jungle, Zoya Perrie.


Nfu Oh 65, Nfu Oh 64, Nfu Oh 62.

That is a lot! I am making July a no-buy month after all these new babies. I am really excited about all my new colors, and I am curious to see which ones you would like to see first. Let me know which polishes you want to see!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'd like to see swatches of the nfu-ohs first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to see China Glaze Watermelon Rind first! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to see the ORLY happy go lucky collection! those look like super cute summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg do the orlys & cult nails first, please(:

    such a great haul!
    i bet you were so excited when you received these

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe