Pure Ice Crackle: All Shook Up

2:22:00 PM

At my local Walgreens, there is a huge Pure Ice Crackle display. Each polish is $3.99, which is great compared to some of the more expensive crackles. I picked up All Shook Up, and pretty purple crackle. I wore this over Sinful Colors Pink Forever, a nice pink crème. I had a bit of trouble applying All Shook Up,  but I think that the next I use it the results will be better. I just needed to get the hang of everything first, because every crackle seems to apply a bit differently.

Here is Pure Ice All Shook Up over Sinful Colors Pink Forever.


So, what do you think? Personally, I am really excited about this line of cheaper crackle polishes. Purple is my favorite color, so I was glad to finally see a nice purple crackle.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE IT! I've been stalking all the ones around me looking for it.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe