On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Butter London Twee

1:42:00 PM

It's Wednesday again, and time for another beautiful pink. This week I have Butter London Twee, a bright pink jelly with lots of silvery shimmer. The bottle is larger than most Butter London polishes and has special labeling on the front that indicates it is a jelly. Twee is my first ever Butter London lacquer, and I like it a lot. Since it is a jelly, it took a good 4 coats to be opaque. I absolutely LOVE jellies though, so I was fine with doing that. The finish is squishy just like every good jelly should be.

These pictures show 4 coats Butter London Twee, and 1 coat Seche Vite.



This color made me feel very girly. I love a nice jelly finish, and the shimmer really kicked it up a notch. I definitely will be investing in more Butter London polishes after trying out the lovely Twee.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey, I tagged you in a few awards. I don't want to link spam you though, so if you're interested there is a link to my blog on my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe