Orly Happy Go Lucky Polka Dots

12:46:00 PM

I had a request to see the new Orly polishes I bought at Sally Beauty, Frolic and Fresh. Frolic is a gorgeous one-coat purple crème. It is very vibrant and quite unique to my collection. Fresh is a bright green crème that takes two thicker coats to be completely opaque. I decided to wear these two together, so I did a fun polka dot mani.

I am wearing one coat of Orly Frolic on all nails but my ring finger. On my ring finger, I am wearing two coats of Orly Fresh. I did the polka dots with a dotting tool. I added one coat of Seche Vite on top, to even things out and aid in drying quickly.


I hope you like it! I was really in love with this mani, so much so that I have done the same pattern again with Orly Charged Up and Orly Lollipop. What do you think of these new summer colors?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love it! it looks like barney and baby bop lol

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you did them(:

    this mani is so adorable!
    i love how the colors really POP

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the accent nail with the reversed colours. Cute!!

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frolic and Fresh are in my wishlist, I love them! Nice colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe