butter LONDON Slapper

9:05:00 PM

Good evening! Of all the higher end brands, butter LONDON is definitely on my list of favorites. They consistently put out interesting colors with good formulas. Slapper is no different.


Butter LONDON released Slapper as part of their Spring 2012 Collection. Slapper, which is apparently Brit-speak for "slut," is a bright teal. It is quite unique to my collection, and definitely the brightest teal I own. The best part? The formula is to die for. This is one of those polishes that is truly a pleasure to apply. It goes on like buttah :) In fact, I think that this could have been a one coat wonder. I did 2 coats, but only out of habit.



Seriously, this is gorgeous. So bright, so creamy, so teal. It's worth noting that the polish dries slightly greener on the nail than it looks in the bottle. Luckily, I like the color a lot exactly how it is. I also applaud butter LONDON for picking such cheeky names for their polishes. :D They take creative risks when it comes to colors and the names they choose, and I like that in a company.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. If it leaned slightly turquoise, it would resemble a certain, small building; however, this teal looks great on your hands.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe