Gold Eyes

7:46:00 AM

Hi everyone! I'm still in Puerto Rico, hopefully on a beach, daiquiri in hand, reading the final novel in The Hunger Games :D

I had a good response to my last eye makeup look, so here's another I did recently. The palette I used for this look was a super cheap one I picked up at Walgreens, so none of the colors have names. :( On the inner half of my lid I have a gold shimmer shadow, and the outer corner has a light silvery blue shimmer. In the crease is a darker golden bronze. My mascara is Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black.



What I like about this look is that it is soft without being boring. The blue adds a little punch to the more common gold. I wear a lot of gold on my eyes, so this look is something I would easily wear to class or out to lunch. I think it could be dressed up with a nice black liner on the upper lid...Oh well, next time!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe