Happy Valentine's Day!

5:05:00 PM

Some people seem to hate on Valentine's Day, but not me! I love all things pink and sparkly, plus I think it is a nice excuse to go on a date. And chocolate is always good!

For this Valentine's Day, I chose to do a very girly skittle manicure. Take a look first, and I'll list the polishes used after the jump.






Index: China Glaze Ruby Pumps, stamping with Bundle Monster BM03 and Whirlwind White, pink half pearl from Born Pretty

Middle: Zoya Dove, gradient with Milani Digital

Ring: Essie Raise Awareness, stamping with Born Pretty plate m73 and Essie Size Matters

Pinky: Zoya Lola, dotting tool hearts with China Glaze Icicle


I really like this festive Valentine's Day look! If only I weren't so quick to change polishes, I might even wear it until DBF and I go on a date this weekend. Of course, knowing me, I will have changed manicures a few times by then! :D

I hope your Valentine's Day is lovely!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The index finger is my favorite - it is so cute - but I like them all. I'd wear all for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this manicure is so much fun!! :D I think my favourite is the middle finger. Awesome! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I will have to give you a fancy manicure someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ashesela! I like that finger a lot too. Gradients are always cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute manicure!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe