Illamasqua Spring Polka Dots

10:09:00 PM

A week or so ago St. Louis had some amazing spring-like weather. People were wearing shorts in January and February! To celebrate the lovely weather, I opted for a cheery polka dot look. The perfect shades? Three Illamasquas.

I wore Illamasqua Lament as a base, and used a dotting tool for polka dots. The green dots are Illamasqua Milf and the purple ones are Illamasqua Jo'Mina. All three colors were just lovely to use. They each dried very quickly, so I had no problems with drag when I applied top coat.



I think that polka dots are just perfect for a cheery manicure. They are always cute, and they aren't hard to do at all! That is my favorite type of manicure :D 

Let me know what you think of this mani, and come back tomorrow to see my take on a Valentine's Day look!

- Aly


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love those colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kellie! So glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Erin! I agree -- these Illas were meant for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cute and very simple to do. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, this looks so awesome! can't wait for spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe