Essie Trophy Wife

10:29:00 PM

Here's a polish I grabbed from my untrieds. For a long time I'd always pick this polish up at the store, but I never actually bought until this Winter. I was always worried that it would be too frosty for my tastes, because I just hate brushstrokes. Luckily for me, it was not!

Essie Trophy Wife is a gorgeous deep teal with a pearl finish. Very shiny and a bit deeper toned on the edges than in the center of the nail. The first coat was not looking too pretty, but Trophy Wife looks perfect at 2 coats.


I am definitely glad that I finally pulled the trigger on this shade. Essie Trophy Wife is a really beautiful color that manages to have a nice pearl finish without any brushstrokes. 

- Aly


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. i love everything teal,,, i need to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these cute bottles :) and this blue is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottles too! Very cute and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do, Arlene! This is definitely a must-have :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe