Sally Hansen Gem Crush Lady Luck

11:49:00 PM

Sally Hansen recently released some beautiful glitters under the name Gem Crush. Some were very similar to the Wet N Wild Ice Baby glitters, but some were unique and lovely. Now, I love glitter and I love drugstore polishes. Gem Crush was made for me! :)

Lady Luck is a really interesting glitter. It has tons of burgundy micro glitters and some slightly larger holographic glitters. The burgundy is really great for my skin tone, and the holographic pieces really kick it up a notch.

I was really impressed with the opacity of Lady Luck. It only took me 2 coats to reach a fully opaque look! In these pictures, I am wearing a thick coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out.



Mm...I just love glitter! I think it is so fun and sparkly.

Did you pick up any of the Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I got a few of the Gem Crushes in a blog sale - unfortunately this wasn't one of them. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes have just landed in Australia - Squee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, keep looking! I just got mine this past weekend! They are still at Wags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! You are gonna love them!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe