Nicki Minaj Glitter Gradient

12:28:00 AM

Wow, I have been a lazy blogger! Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been busy with all my real life responsibilities, but now I am back. And with a vengeance!


The fantastic Nicki Minaj recently released a collection along with OPI. OPI Save Me is a glitter polish from this collection, and is comprised of silver micro glitter and blue and silver holographic bar glitter. How great is it to see OPI coming out with bar glitter?! Some people are staunchly anti-bar glitter, but I love it.

Here I have 3 coats of Essie Raise Awareness as a base. Then I dabbed on some NOPI Make a Comet-ment and OPI Save Me. Take a look :D



Nicki is know for her crazy outfits, hair, and personality. Plus she's one of the best female rappers ever! I'll admit that I was at first disappointed by the lack of originality in the crèmes of the collection. But luckily, the glitters are gorgeous!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I like this a lot! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh, love! i've been a bit iffy over Save Me but your gradient has just put it on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome as a gradient~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how this mani sparkles! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! See the post here http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I am such an enabler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Save Me was a bit too crazy for me on it's own, but I am loving the gradient look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so do you think save me would look good over pink friday? i wasn't sure if you'd be able to see the pink friday under the glitter but i want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noelle, I definitely think Pink Friday would look great with Save Me!! Let me know if you try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just amazing :) would love to try essie polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe