OPI and Serena Williams - Glam Slam! France Edition

1:08:00 PM

Serena Williams and OPI teamed up to create nail polish collections that correspond to the Grand Slam tennis tournaments. The first pairing included Simply Smash-ing, a gorgeous green-gold, and the now-famous Black Shatter.

Here's the first duo of the collaboration.

Now, as the French Open nears, OPI has begun to advertise the France Edition of the Glam Slam! Collection. I'm in love with all things French, so I was excited even before I saw the promo pics. Now that I've seen them, I can't wait to try out the new colors. 

From L to R, these are White Shatter, Spark de Triomphe, Rally Pretty Pink, and Red Shatter.

I am most excited about Rally Pretty Pink. If it is anything like this picture, it's sure to be gorgeous. I'm also looking forward to new shatter polishes from OPI. They did a great job on the formula of OPI Black Shatter, so I expect nothing less than the best with these next shades. 

What do you think of the new collection? Any lemmings?

- Aly 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe