OPI Significant Other Color and Black Shatter

7:44:00 PM

I picked up OPI Significant Other Color the other day on sale at the school salon. It's a light pink with a very prominent greenish gold duochrome finish. Duochromes are always fun to look at, and Significant Other Color is no different. It started out very sheer, and took 3 coats to build up to opacity. I topped it off with 1 coat of Seche Vite.

I tried to capture the duochrome effect as best I could. You can see that it sometimes shines gold and sometimes shines greener. Also, I should note that I had no VNL, which was a nice surprise. I thought it might be a sheer polish, but it did build up well.





A few hours later, I decided to add some OPI Black Shatter to Significant Other Color. The effect was great! I love it. Significant Other Color really shines through the shatter well. It's a very nice pairing.



See how the duochrome really shines through? I just love that effect. I think I'll try this look with OPI Go On Green soon, too. That polish is like the blue cousin to Significant Other Color. Altogether, I really enjoyed this mani and it was fun to look at all day.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe