OPI Conquistadorable Color & Color Club Covered in Diamonds

7:09:00 PM

OPI Conquistadorable Color was released in the Spain Collection, one of my favorite OPI collections. Lots of colors from that collection are still very popular, like Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, Can You Tapas This?, No Spain No Gain, and Pamplona Purple. Conquistadorable Color is a blue-toned red. It's actually my favorite red crème. It applies beautifully and it goes well with my skin tone.

Color Club Covered in Diamonds has popped up pretty frequently in the blogosphere. After finally trying it, I can see why. Though the application is finicky, the payoff is worth it. I had to use two coats of Seche Vite on top in order to get rid of any roughness caused by the flakies. This polish is gorgeous! I am sure I will be wearing it over plenty of bright crèmes this summer.



The pictures are 2 coats OPI Conquistadorable Color, 1 coat Covered in Diamonds by Color Club, and 2 coats of Seche Vite.




 I added a blurry shot so you can see all the sparkle.

Whoa! My cuticles are drier than I thought. Sorry about that.

So what do you think? I loved this combination. It's bright, cheery, and perfect for spring or summer. I've been trying out a lot of Color Club polishes lately, and I haven't been disappointed.

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe