Butter London Thames

1:40:00 PM

I am back! I had an awesome time in New York, and bought my first Illamasqua polishes at the Sephora right in Times Square. It was a great trip, and I can't wait to swatch those polishes for you soon. For today, I have a beautiful glowy teal color called Thames. I love the description of it on Butter London's site: A soft, blue-green stunner, with just a tiny undercurrent of gold. Much like a dip in the Thames; it’s not for the faint hearted, but you will be remembered for it. 


This is only the second Butter London I have tried, and once again I had no application issues at all. It was beautiful and opaque in two easy coats. These pictures show 2 coats Butter London Thames and 1 coat Seche Vite.




What do you think of this shade? I really like the way it seems to glow on the nail. It makes a dark color very easy to wear, even in the summer. Thanks for bearing with the long delay in posts! I am now back in full swing with lots of pretty polishes to show you.


- Aly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i love the shade! its stunning!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower, I love your blog :)

    I'm going to New York at the end of the month myself and I can't wait to buy nail polish!

    the colour is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe