Milani Jewel FX Gold

12:28:00 AM

Another chunky glitter to drool over! This is another polish I bought during my recent Beauty Joint purchase where I bought the Kleancolors I've been showing. Once again, it arrived in great condition and looked so appealing in the bottle. This lacquer is as blingy as a polish can be! I love it.

I was worried that application would be horrible. Surprisingly, two thick coats were enough for opacity! It did go on a bit thick, but I didn't have much difficulty getting an even spread of glitter. Normally I don't like gold against my skin tone, but this works for me. The sparkle and shine is irresistible! The only issue I had was that Jewel FX Gold dried a bit bumpy. I fully expected that though, so I just threw on a nice thick coat of Seche to even things out.

Here are two coats of Milani Jewel FX Gold and one thick coat of Seche Vite.


As you can see, I've got a bit of shrinkage at my tips due to the Seche Vite. It wasn't noticeable in real life, and either were any bald spots you might see on the nail. The green flash is due to reflections from the trees in my yard! Sorry about that, just pretend it's all super duper blingy gold!


Ah... I feel like putting this back on after looking at the pictures. I am absolutely head over heels in love with Milani Jewel FX Gold. Plus, I got a very nice compliment on this polish. This morning DBF took me to breakfast and the waitress noticed. She was so sweet and was just fawning over the color!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love how bling bling it is, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this one now, so awesomely sparkly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such an awwwwful time removing this! But what a fabulous, fabulous glitta

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! i can imagine this on my toesnails in the sand lol

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a glorious polish!!!
    you really have the best swatch of this, i can really see the hex glitters here!


    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 coats? really??? mine takes like 4 coats and 15 minutes of fooling around with a toothpick to get the glitter to cover, hah

    ReplyDelete
  7. @beauxs_mom, whimsicalglam, Irishenchatment, & BeautyBehaved: Thanks ladies!! I really recommend it.

    @7bridges: Huh...Mine just sort of lifted at the edges and practically fell off on the second day of wear

    @rebecca: Gahh that sounds horrible! I didn't really have any trouble at all!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe